2012/2013 End of the Year Reflection Survey!!!
1) Which statement is more true: "I felt like I experienced this year in full", or "I definitely wish I had gotten to do more things this year"?
The first one! This year I learned how to travel on my own,that I enjoy going out often , and I got to know my classmates better
2) Congrats! Not once, not twice, but THREE times the world was said to come to an end this year and you survived! How do you feel??
I feel... normal *pokerface* . Even if I watched the 2012 movie I didn't expected anything to happen.
3) As an artist, do you feel like you made some personal growth this year? And if so, what were your biggest accomplishments as an artist?
I feel great because in these two years of art school I've learned A LOT of things about using the right pencils, using watercolors, SHADING (I used to shade with my finger a lot, but then my teacher told me it was better to shade with a tissue or just use different kinds of pencil xD) and I had a lot of fun using instagram and DA! I can't believe I have 1000 followers and that so many people like my drawings!
4) What were your top THREE favorite movies for this year?
The Avengers, The 2nd Inuyasha Movie XD, and... mmh Arietty!
5) What new music/band did you discover this year?
mmmh maybe Muse
I just love their song 'Madness' *_*
6) As an artist, what new thing would you love to do next year? (Ex: learn to paint/learn watercolours, learn to draw anatomy better, etc)
learn to draw anatomy better!!! I just started to learn things about head proportions and I'm pretty excited!
7) Television, movies, books – oh my! What's a new series or [fandom] you fell in love with this year??
... Well it's not new.. but this year I watched a lot Friends!! It's just so funny I can't stop! And I watched all the INUYASHA episodes <3 and a lot of Ranma
8) Over the course of the year, do you think you drank more: water, tea, coffe, or [other] this year?
COFFEE >.< (and hot chocolate before the lessons start xD)
9) What new foods did you try/learn to love this year?
10) As a student, do you feel like you learned a lot about a particular subject(s) this year? Was your learning fun?
I learned a lot about art history! I like this subject a lot, and I enjoy talking about cathedrals, statues, mosaics and other stuff
(it makes me feel smarter xD)
11) Work related: do you feel as though you were satisfied with your job this year? If not, what kind of job do you hope to have next year?
Well I'm still a student, but yes I am satisfied
12) Who is someone you became particularly close to this year?
An old friend from my hometown! We both love animes, mangas and videogames , so I love talking with her!
13) What is your favorite memor(ies) of this year?
uhmm...Gosh I don't know.. I guess my fav memories are of this Christmas, I love spending time with old friends and family :')
14) Video games! What was your favorite game you played this year? Not limited to brand-name consoles; can be online games as well.
KINGDOM HEARTS (Well that's kinda obvious xD)!! and TOMB RAIDEERRR :'D!!! Oh and I bought a few weeks ago this game for Wii called The Last Story, it's amazing!
15) For the end of the year, do you want it to snow?
There's already snow where I live,.. At first I was like :'' OMG IT'S SNOWING! SO COOL!'' but then.. :'' I CAN'T WALK! OMG I'M GOING TO FALL LIKE AN IDIOT D:''
16) Describe your perfect Christmas morning/day.
huh... Well this year the Christmas day was perfect: me and my family were in a lovely hotel, I went to my parents' room with my sister and we gave them our presents. I felt so happy because they loved them and they kept telling us that we did a great choice
17) What was the most surprising thing that happened to you this year?
I got an A in maths .. I'm serious... XD!
18) What is one new thing you discovered this year? (Ex: a new store you've never been to, a type of food/restaurant, etc)
the steam bath : it's so relaxing! And my skin was so soft and clean after that *^*
19) Money talk: Spending is just a nature of habit by people! How do you hope to manage your finances next year?
I will try not to spend too much money on food at school,.. I always spend 1€ for snacks and small pizzas.. it's not that much, but I do that almost EVERY DAY >.< I guess I'll start to bring food from home..
Wooah I can't believe I answered all these questions (made by DaKeybladeMastahXD) in english! I'm italian so I'm still learning the language, I'm sorry if i spelled something or said something wrong
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!